Saturday, December 13, 2014

Loungers

At the end of each day you can pretty much always find Chris and I cooking dinner in our pajamas. In the winter it seems like no matter what PJ's I am wearing, uggs are on my feet and a scarf is around my neck; even in the house I love feeling bundled up.

Our Christmas Day will be spent in PJ's...with lots of family time, movie marathons, gift exchanging and cooking! It is my favorite day of the year, and my excuse to start over with a new pair of PJ's :) I am counting down the days!

Wanted to share some of my favorite finds this season. Enjoy!


Bottoms: my three favs were all from Anthropologie. The patchwork Llama Loungers ~ going to be mine!!


Plaid Panel Loungers ~ $88.00 here




Sylvan Vignette Loungers ~ $49.50 here




Patchwork Llama Loungers ~ $49.50 here




Tops: My favorite Loungewear tops were all Wildfox Couture. Literally obsessed with these three WF Sweatshirts and they are all currently available at Nordstrom. Perfect for lounging, a Holiday sweater party, or with jeans and boots! I bought the ‘Gingerbread Man’ sweatshirt ~ it is so comfortable and soft!


Wildfox Snowflake' Baggy Beach Jumper Pullover ~ $98.00 here




Wildfox 'Gingerbread Man' Scented Pullover ~ $98.00 here




Wildfox 'Soldier Boy' Long Sleeve Sweatshirt ~ $98.00  here




These were my favorite "sales pick" sets from Victoria Secret. Love the matchy top and bottoms; plus they each come in several colors.

The Fireside Long Jane Pajama ~ Sale $39.50 here



The Pillow Talk Tank Pajama ~ Sale $39.50 here




No comments:

Post a Comment